Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tide To Go


Having a husband, child, dog and two cats I had plenty of opportunities to use this product. I haven't had a stain yet that this product didn't get out. Just last week I had two co-workers ask me if they could borrow my Tide To Go for a chocolate stain they had on their tan pants. Both got their stains out in less then a minute. I like how small it is and fits into most purses or pockets. I have one in my purse and one in my desk draw at work. I have to warn you the Tide To Go stick gets out stains but it is a good idea to spray some stain remover on the stain before washing the article of clothing.
I rate this product good and recommend it to any one!

1 comment:

He and She said...

This stuff IS amazing, in that it does get everything out - everything that I've attempted to remove so far, anyway. But, boy, does it stink! Is it just the one I have or do they all smell bad??