Let me start by saying I'm a Jeep girl. I loved my Jeep Wrangler! It was by far my favorite car. Then I realized I have to grow up and get a responsible family car or SUV. I started with a Ford Vibe, it was horrible in the snow and too low to the ground. I traded in the Vibe for a Nissan Murano, but after two years I got tired of the body style and the alternator went. Then I got my Honda Pilot and fell in love again! What did I fall in love with, let's see where should I start:- Nice body style (not rounded) and colors
- Sits 7 people with the third row seating which folds down and gives you a ton of storage in the back
- Good gas milage
- Comfortable seats and you can reach all controls easily
- Baby sit friendly with easy to get to latches
- Good power
- Reliable, of course it's a Honda
I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. I love my Honda Pilot and I know it will last me a very long time. I'm not the only person who loves it my sister drove it once and wants to sell her MiniVan and get a Pilot.
I highly recommend this SUV.
No comments:
Post a Comment